Cooking Carbonara Pasta With Style
Do you like cooking?
While our everyday focus is to provide you with elegant, easy to clean and heat-resistant placemats and table runners, today we would love to share with you a fun, easy to prepare recipe for a delicious Pasta Carbonara.
Below is our special recipe and you can click here to watch a short preparation video.
Carbonara recipe (for two)
- ¾ lb. Mezzi Rigatonni pasta
- 3 eggs
- 4 oz Guanciale
- Black pepper
- 2 oz grated pecorino romano cheese
- 2 oz grated parmesan cheese
- 2 spoons of olive oil
- Cook your pasta in boiling salted water.Once it’s ready, drainthe pasta and reserve a cup of the hot pasta water.
- Cut the guanciale into small cubes and fry them in a pantill crispy.
- Separate two egg yolks, addone whole egg and mix them together.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the eggs, grated cheeses and black pepper.
- In the same pan where the guanciale was fried, add the cooked pasta and stir. Mix in the egg and cheese mixture, and continue stirring. Add some of the reserved cooking water, and your carbonara is ready!
And don't forget to decorate and protect your dining table with our elegant and functional placemats and table runners.